A brand new dive guide to Scapa Flow featuring; 3D wreck scans, highly detailed full colour maps of all locations, full colour world class photography throughout, unseen archive material. In this superb 3rd edition, Lawson Wood has enhanced this dive guide with even more wreck details, photographs and a completely new section on aeroplane wrecks.
This is a most comprehensive guide to diving the reefs and wrecks of Scapa Flow, a place having international acclaim as one of the top five wreck diving locations in the world and has more diveable wreckage than any other area in Europe. The shipwrecks are a mixture of battleships, cruisers and destroyers from the German High Seas Battle Fleet scuttled towards the end of WWI and the direct actions of the British Admiralty which sank a further 43 ships during both world conflicts to block the entrances to Scapa Flow.
• The definitive guide to diving Scapa Flow covering all wrecks and reef dives.
• Contains a wealth of previously unpublished material.
• Detailed descriptions of every dive including special conditions and unusual features.
• Includes highly detailed full colour maps of all wreck locations.
• Detailed historical accounts of all the wrecks.
• Bottom scans and line drawings of many of the wrecks.
• Suitable for all levels of experience from novice to ‘technical’ diver.
165 x 240 mm